- You need to be a registered Task Army user to sell (registration is free)
- For each of your services that was ordered and delivered, your net share is %80 of the full amount.
- Sellers should not accept payments from Task Army buyers outside of Task Army
- Posting of improper material on the site is strictly prohibited and will result in a ban
- When buyers order one of your services, they will be required to pay for the service in advance.
- When you deliver the order, Task Army will add your net share to your balance.
- You can withdraw funds from your balance to your PayPal account (see more details below).
- When a buyer orders one of your services, you will be asked to accept or reject the order.
- You have 24 hours to accept the order, after that time the order may get cancelled by Task Army or your buyer.
- Responding to orders quickly will increase your positive feedback.
Delivering your work
- You are required to use only Task Army's internal messaging system to pass material from and to your buyer.
- Task Army will not be held responsible for any damage caused by infected files or any damage caused by the seller's actions.
- To withdraw funds from Task Army, you need to have a valid PayPal account.
- There is NO minimum balance required or waiting period.
- PayPal fee for withdrawal is 2% of the withdrawn sum up to a maximum of $1.
- Withdrawals cannot be undone.
Independent Contractor Status and Relationship of the Parties
All parties to this Agreement are independent contractors and not joint venturers, franchisors or franchisees, partners, employees, agents or brokers of Work Market or Work Market Clients (other than Internal Users and Employee Service Providers who are employees solely of the Client) or the recipient of the services on an Assignment (the “End User”). Service Providers (other than Internal Users and Employee) represent and acknowledge that they are not employees of Work Market, the Client or the End User. Service Providers are and shall identify themselves as independent contractors to any third party. As an independent contractor, the Service Provider represents that the Service Provider is an independently-established business which shall be treated as an independent contractor and not as an employee, partner or agent or joint venturer for federal, state and local tax purposes and for all other purposes. As independent contractors, Service Providers are solely responsible for any and all federal, state and local income tax and social security and unemployment taxes, any VAT tax, sales tax, use tax and any workers’ compensation contributions for itself and any of its employees. Service Providers will be responsible for maintaining all records and remitting any taxes to the appropriate taxing authorities and to submit any required documentation or filings. ALL SERVICES PERFORMED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT ARE AS AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AND THIS IS AN ESSENTIAL TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT. As independent contractors, Service Providers bear all of the costs and risks of operating their own business including risks of loss. Service Providers agree to report the income received pursuant to this Agreement consistent with the reporting requirements of an independent contractor. As independent contractors, Service Providers retain the right to provide services to other Users as well as entities not on the Work Market Platform. In so doing, Service Providers shall not use or disclose any proprietary or confidential information with which they became familiar as a result of their access to the Work Market Platform.
As an independent contractor, the Service Provider has the right to:
- determine the manner in which the work stipulated in an Assignment will be performed subject to Client specifications and standards;
- determine when the work will be performed;
- determine what tools or equipment to use;
- reject any Assignment;
- determine where to purchase supplies and services;
- determine what work must be performed by a specified individual consistent with the Assignment; and
- determine what order or sequence to follow in performing the work.
The Service Provider agrees that as an independent contractor, the Service Provider is solely responsible for the materials, supplies, equipment and all other costs incurred in the performance of providing the service and that there shall be no reimbursement for any materials, supplies, equipment or operating costs by Work Market or the Client.
Service Providers understand and agree that the Assignment generated by a Client is between the Service Provider performing the service and the Client procuring that service. Unless the End User is also the User procuring the service, the Service Provider agrees that the only communication with the End User is to schedule and confirm appointments (if requested in the Assignment) and to deliver the service. The Service Provider is prohibited from directly or indirectly contacting End Users after the completion of the service and shall not circumvent the Client or Work Market in any way. For example, the Service Provider may not leave business cards, flyers, web site addresses or other contact information with End Users.
- Purchase of services from Task Army can be done using your PayPal account or credit card
- Once payment is received your order will be sent to the seller.
- You can cancel your order at any time. Your internal account balance will be credited and the seller will be notified.
- Any funds you may have in your balance will automatically be used on your next purchase (no need to go through the payment process again).
- Buyers must not offer sellers with payments or transactions conducted outside of Task Army. (buyers may not offer sellers to use PayPal etc.)
- Sellers and buyers identity is anonymous by choice.
- Spammers will be permanently banned
- In case of dispute with a seller you should use Task Army's internal dispute resolution (see below).
- Task Army reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently cancel accounts due to misbehavior.
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to resolve any issues themselves. If for any reason this fails, you can contact us at disputes[at]taskarmy.com
- Task Army will not refund buyers to PayPal accounts. Instead, refunded funds will be placed into the buyer's balance and will be made available for future purchases on Task Army.
No warrantyTask Army does not make any representations and disclaims all warranties, express or implied, regarding the information contained in User profiles and the Assignments posted, including but not limited to their accuracy, legality, safety, completeness or quality, as well as the identities of Users. Task Army cannot and does not guarantee verification of each User’s identity and/or the information contained in any User profile, the suitability of any Service Provider to fulfill its obligations under an Assignment, or the ability or willingness of any Client to fulfill its obligations with respect to an Assignment including that Client’s ability to provide payment in a timely manner. Consequently, it is the User’s responsibility to verify the identity of any other User and that User’s suitability with respect to an Assignment including such User’s ability to provide payment in a timely manner. Task Army’s web site may contain links to web sites operated by third parties: These links are for convenience only and Task Army is not responsible for their content, privacy policies nor is the link an endorsement of material on them. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE Task Army PLATFORM, ITS SERVICES, ALL USER PROFILES, AND WORK ASSIGNMENTS ARE PROVIDED TO USERS HEREUNDER “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY CONDITION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. THE ENTIRE RISK ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THE Task Army PLATFORM AND SERVICE RESIDES WITH THE USERS. ALL OTHER CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Limitation of LiabilityIN NO EVENT WILL Task Army BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA, COST OF COVER OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE Task Army PLATFORM OR SERVICES PROVIDED OR PERFORMED HEREUNDER, WHETHER ALLEGED AS A BREACH OF CONTRACT OR TORTIOUS CONDUCT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. USERS AGREE THAT SHOULD THERE ARISE ANY LIABILITY ON THE PART OF Task Army, THAT Task Army’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE TOTAL SUM OF FEES FOR THE ASSIGNMENT, AND ONLY THAT ASSIGNMENT, THAT CAUSED SUCH LIABILITY.
Legal ComplianceUsers agree to abide by all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations, including but not limited to, laws governing speech (e.g., defamation), copyright, personal privacy, confidentiality, discrimination and other individual rights in using the Task Army Platform. No User may post content on or communicate through the Task Army web site in violation of any applicable law, nor to require a User to violate any applicable law or agreement, including, without limitation any confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement.
Affiliate Program Agreement
This is the complete Agreement for the Task Army (also referred as “we”, “us”, “our”, “merchant) Affiliate Program (the Program) and covers only those services directly offered by us (links outside Task Army are not covered by this Agreement). The Affiliate (also referred as “you”, “your”) must be 18 years or older to sign up for this Program. By participating in the Program you are confirming that you have read this Agreement and you agree to be bound by each and every condition.
The following types of sites and/or affiliates will be rejected or removed from the program:
- Sites with adult content, pornography, promote sex services or link to such sites
- Sites that are promoting violence and/or discrimination based on race, sex, age, religion, nationality, disability or sexual orientation
- Sites that are promoting illegal activities and/or violation intellectual property rights, software piracy, list passwords, software cracking, etc.
- Sites that contain software downloads that, in our sole discretion, can potentially divert commissions from other affiliates
- Those who send unsolicited emails
- Any sites with questionable or controversial content judged inappropriate by us
Grant of Licenses and Linking Rights
We grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to (i) access our site through HTML links solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and (ii) solely in connection with such links, to use our logos, trade names, and similar identifying material (collectively, the "Licensed Materials") that we provide to you or authorize for such purpose. You are only entitled to use the Licensed Materials to the extent that you are a member in good standing of Task Army. You agree that all uses of the Licensed Materials will be on behalf of Task Army and the good will associated therewith will inure to the sole benefit of Task Army.
Each party agrees not to use the other’s proprietary materials in any manner that is disparaging, misleading, obscene or that otherwise portrays the party in negative light. Each party reserves all of its respective rights in the proprietary materials covered by this license. Other than the license granted in the Agreement, each party retains all right, title, and interest to its respective rights and no right, title, or interest is transferred to another.
As an Affiliate, you are may not bid on our marks and domain names including Task Army and/or any misspellings. Using direct-to-merchant PPC when bidding on other keywords is allowed but we reserve the right to grant this privilege to selected affiliates. Please contact us regarding this.
Your site may not look similar to ours so that visitors may believe that they are at Task Army while they are at your site and you may not make any such representations or imply that you are Task Army.
We do not make, and expressly disclaim, all express or implied warranties or representations with respect to this Agreement. In addition, we do not make, and expressly disclaim, any warranties and representations that the operation of Our Site will be uninterrupted or error free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. Access to our site is provided "As Is, Where Is" and "As Available." We disclaim all liability for all matters relating to the development, operation, maintenance and content on your site. Furthermore, each party agrees and represents that this Agreement does not in any way constitute approval, endorsement, or acceptance, in any way, of the content of the other party's webpages or Sites. EACH PARTY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT OF THE OTHER PARTY’S SITES, INCLUDING CLAIMS RELATED TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, CONTENT ACCURACY, DEFAMATION, AND OTHER UNLAWFUL CONTENT. Each party reserves the right to place a disclaimer on its Site or in promotional materials to reflect the disclaimers set forth herein.
Either you or we may terminate this agreement at any time upon written notification by either party. Any such notice to you shall be via email and you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to ensure we have your correct email address on file. If this agreement is terminated by us because you violated the terms of this agreement or if your site is found to be objectionable, as outlined above, any outstanding commissions shall be forfeited.
We may modify any of the provisions of this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on our website. Publication of such notice or an email notification shall be considered sufficient notice of any changes. Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures or Program rules. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEMENT WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
You guarantee that all content, products, and services on your website are legal to distribute and that you own or have the legal right to use any and all copyrighted material. Affiliate irrevocably covenants, promises and agrees to indemnify us, our employees, agents, officers, stockholders, directors, affiliates and to hold them harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, expenses, suits, damages, costs, demands or liabilities, arising from any and all claims and lawsuits for copyright, slander, libel and trademark violation as well as other claims resulting from affiliate’s website.
Task Army and you are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement is intended to or will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your Site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Agreement.
We, our affiliates, agents or employees, will not be liable for loss, including direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages or loss of income, related to this Program, our site or links. Any liability related to this Agreement shall not exceed the total fees yet unpaid, at the time of any error, act or omission.
If any provision of this agreement shall be held or made invalid or unenforceable by court decision, stature, rule or otherwise, the remaining provisions of this agreement shall not be affected thereby.
Our failure to enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of its right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this or any part of this Affiliate Program Agreement via email at affiliates[at]idelegate[dot]net.