- We will never share your information with third parties outside Task Army unless you give express permission for us to do so, or unless we are required to do so under applicable law.
- In order to
participate in some activities, you might be asked to provide some personally
identifiable information. This could be in connection with the following:
- subscription registration for sites or services which require subscription (such as e-mail newsletters)
- purchase transactions
- content submissions, community postings (i.e., forums or bulletin boards), comments and suggestions, or voting
- bug submission
- feature request
- If you chose to have a relationship with Task Army, such as a contractual or other business relationship or partnership, we will naturally continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
- Employees of Task Army or approved contractors or resellers have access to personally identifiable customer information. All employees, contractors, and resellers are legally bound to uphold this policy and observe your right to privacy and confidentiality. We will never share your information with third parties outside Task Army unless you give express permission for us to do so, or unless we are required to do so under applicable law.
- If you call us to find out whether another person or party within your organisation has evaluated or subscribed to our service, we may disclose that information, but you will be required to demonstrate proof that you belong to the organisation that you are inquiring about. Task Army will not willfully disclose your personal information to any third party without first receiving your permission.
- As an international company, Task Army maintains databases in the United States. Any information that you submit to us via our Websites may be sent electronically to a database maintained in this country. We protect your privacy around the world by ensuring that this Website and all Task Army networks adhere to data-protection principles described in this page.
- We store all email transactions and strive to keep records of phone calls with customers, partners, and service evaluators so we have a history of our interactions that can be used for Pre-Sales Support and Technical Support.
- We may occasionally conduct online surveys that may ask you for demographic information (your location, position, tool use, etc.) If the online survey collects contact data such as your e-mail address (although generally they do not), we will use that data to send you further information only if the form specifically asks for your permission and you give it. You are free to revoke any such permission at any time.
- The Task Army family of websites contain links to other sites. Task Army is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these linked websites.
- You can opt out of receiving e-mail communications from Task Army at any time. You only need to e-mail us to have your name and details removed from our e-mail list or registration database. Although opt-out requests are usually processed immediately, please allow five (5) business days for the removal to be processed.
- Transactions are recorded, including, but not limited to, when a user subscribes to our service, logs into his/her account, or upgrade a subscription. We do not store any credit card or bank account information on any online systems that can be accessed remotely.
- As you surf around Task Army's websites, it is possible that several cookies will be set on your computer. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the website.