Frequent questions from buyers
I don't have a Paypal account, how can I buy a service?
You can also pay with your credit card.
The service provider doesn't answer, what should I do?
It happens that the service provider goes away for a long weekend.
You can decide to wait a little bit more or if the service provider hasn't worked at all, you can cancel the assignment (there is a "Cancel" link) and get a full refund.
If the service provider has completed the service partially before going silent, please contact us and we will review the situation.
Frequent questions from service providers
How can my service get featured on the front page of Task Army?
The services recommended on the front page are hand picked by the TaskArmy team.
We look at the following factors to decide whether a service should be on the front page:
- Your service must already be popular
- Your service must be unique when compared to the other recommended services
- The description of the service must be well written
I have completed my work, where do I mark it as done?
If you have received less than five positive feedback, you cannot mark an assignment as done. You need to ask your client to mark it for you. Once you reach five positive feedback, you will see a "Mark as done" button.
I can't deliver my monthly service anymore, what should I do?
Contact us and we will try to find a service provider who is willing to deliver the same service. We would move your service to his/her account.
Newsletter and ebook
What is Task Army?
We help you outsource website related tasks. Learn more.
- taskarmy feedback
- how to make my post popular in taskarmy
- Which tasks you have received feedback from?
- taskarmy.com credit card verified
- how delete account in taskarmy.com
- support feedback
- cancel account on task army
- task army credit card verification
- how to cancel taskarmy account